About SleepAdvice clinic & more
Proper sleep (SleepAdvice clinic & more) is necessary in our daily lives. Furthermore, it is the time at which the body rests, recovers and rejuvenates each day. Sleep supplies the body with the energy it needs for the next day. If we do not sleep properly. It can consequently effect our ability to function efficiently throughout the day. For this reason, Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) is a major cause of improper sleep. It is the condition at which the airway collapses causing the client to suffocate and interrupts his / her sleep. As a result of this interrupted sleep, the body may suffer from a heart attack and / or stroke.
At SleepAdvice clinic & more, we are committed to providing the optimum therapy solution to effectively treat (OSA). That solution is called Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) therapy.
What is CPAP therapy?
CPAP therapy has been proven through science based research that it is the gold standard for treatment of this condition. It consists of a CPAP machine, humidifier, mask and tube. When the client puts on the CPAP mask, the CPAP machine will specifically treat airway collapses as a person breathes in and out during sleep. It does this by blowing a low flow of air pressure through the airway as it monitors the occurrence of a collapse. Uniquely, once a collapse is sensed, the CPAP machine will react quickly to push more air pressure therefore relieving the collapse and reopening the airway. As a result, the body guarantees it’s oxygen supply to it’s cells thereby allowing it to rest, recover and rejuvenate properly during sleep.
Why use CPAP therapy?
CPAP therapy is the gold standard in treating OSA. With this in mind, it is our intention to educate, explain and provide clients with the best CPAP equipment. We want make sure clients understand OSA and CPAP therapy in detail in the hope that it maximizes their therapy outcomes. We have many years of experience assisting different types of complex patients with CPAP therapy. As a result, we have many successful patients that have completed the therapy. For this reason, we can show you how to control your OSA symptoms, improve your sleep habits and start feeling better!
As a fully independent dedicated PAP supplier. we take pride in our personal and unique approach to PAP therapy!
Mission statement of SleepAdvice clinic & more
It is our intention to provide you with useful information that could benefit your health. In today’s world, more and more people are considering alternative solutions that are more organic. CPAP therapy is one such solution that will help you sleep better without any chemical consequences. Additionally, this solution will help improve the body’s natural immune system. Because of this, it improves the body’s ability to fight diseases and ailments that are affecting your health.
Why choose CPAP SleepAdvice clinic & more?
One of the benefits of choosing us is that we will show you how to control your OSA symptoms, improve your sleep habits and start enjoying life to the fullest! As a dedicated CPAP supplier, our unique approach to CPAP therapy includes:
- Mobile Service – meeting patient needs;
- Flexible Schedule – appointment at your home;
- Free Sleep Screening – right there next your bed;
- Knowledgeable trained staff, skilled in understanding sleep disorders who can optimize your treatment;
- The ability to expertly fit your CPAP mask and set up CPAP devices to meet physician prescription;
- Access to our comprehensive 30-day “Free CPAP, BiPAP Trial” program prior to the purchase of CPAP equipment;
- Access to our full range of CPAP brands, latest-model CPAP masks and devices which are available for trial and / or purchase;
- A commitment to working with GP’s, Respiratory or Sleep Specialist’s to optimize the outcomes and health benefits of CPAP therapy;
- CPAP product packages tailored to each OSA condition, needs, personal preferences and budget;
- Our ongoing Therapy support and Compliance program will ensure that your CPAP equipment and treatment continue as prescribed.